UjENA Web Stores Program - F.A.Q.
This program is for the online partner looking for a complete, no
hassle, website solution. Your UjENA webstore offers many benefits
including the opportunity to sell UjENA swimwear and fashion products,
automatic inventory updating and year round order fulfillment you can
count on. If you've experienced the challenge of searching for the
right website partner and dealt with the hassles of working with
multiple product supplies, inconsistent inventory and order
fulfillment, then you need to consider a UjENA webstore.
Click here for the UjENA Web Stores Program Description
- Do I need to have computer knowledge to set up a UjENA
webstore? NO. UjENA Web Stores are designed for any
entrepreneur to start their home business.
- How long does it take to set up a UjENA webstore?
Once a template and domain name is selected the products and shopping
cart are ready to go live and begin taking orders.
- How much money can I expect to make? Like any
business, making money depends on many factors. Currently we have
partners who are making close to $100,000 per year. It’s no
secret that a successful ecommerce business is only as good as your
ability to market and drive quality traffic to it.
- Can the UjENA Web Store help me drive traffic and sales to
my site? Yes, but not quite yet. In the coming months, we will
be launching UjENA webmarketing. This is an additional service designed
to help you drive quality traffic to your webstore at a reasonable
price and with a trusted company.
- What makes this ecommerce opportunity better than
others. All of the above.
- I already have an ecommerce business. How can I integrate a
UjENA webstore with what I’m already doing. To minimize
operational costs our software is designed to operate on our system.
This ensures that your product catalog is updated without delay.
- If you register a domain for me, can I transfer ownership
at any time? Yes, for $39 we’ll do it for you.
- What is the cost of a UjENA Web Store? $599
The first year of hosting and
site management is free. After 12 months, you’ll be billed a one
time annual hosting and maintenance fee of $179.
- I have an E-Commerce Gold UjENA Web Store. When do you pay
out the 30% commission? On the first day of the month. We
encourage you to set up a paypal account and we’ll deposit your
commission into your account. If you don’t have a paypal account,
you’ll be charged a $10 processing fee to print and mail paper
- What makes UjENA the best company to partner with?
Simply put, you will not find a better partner than UjENA for an
e-commerce program like this. Here are some examples of what separates
UjENA from other companies. UjENA has 23 years of experience. UjENA
unlike most companies designs and manufactures our products in our
factory. This means, the products your webstore sells are available
24/7, 365 days out of the year. UjENA allows dropshipping. UjENA has no
minimum or requirements. UjENA has had a successful dropshipping
program for many years. UjENA has one of the largest and most complete
swimwear lines in the world. More than 1500 total sku's to
- How does drop-shipping work? As soon as your
customer places your order through your site, it’s automatically
received through the webstore order manager. A drop ship packing slip
is generated and will ship with your customers order. This packing slip
only has your contact information on it and also does not have pricing
either. That information was received at the time of the order with
- How long does it take to ship my order once it’s
placed? This will depend on what shipping option your customer
chooses. Shipping on orders up to $500 is as follows. Regular Shipping
is $12 and can take between 1-10 business days for delivery. Express
Shipping is $21 and guarantees delivery within 3-4 business days.
Overnight Shipping is $29. Saturday Delivery (special request) is
- How will UjENA ship my orders? We use USPS and
- Where are UjENA products made and what is the
F.O.B.? UjENA manufactures and ships out of Mountain View,
California - home of Google.
- What makes UjENA a great company to work with?
Lots. UjENA is one of the only major swimwear and fashion brands, who
manufactures themselves, has a successful online wholesale website
(ujenawholesale.com), a no minimum order requirement policy and a
successful drop shipping business. The fact that we also have more than
1500 sku’s is very advantageous for internet business. UjENA is
also well known for having industry leading technology support
- What experience does UjENA have in the e-commerce/drop
shipping world? We started Ujena.com in July, 1995. We've
been selling online since the early days of ecommerce.
- How many swimwear and fashion products will I be able to
sell? UjENA offers more than 1,500 unique styles and over
25,000 unique SKU's.
- How often does the product offering change? UjENA
believes in changing our product offering throughout the year. Unlike
most companies who only design and release product from season to
season, we like make updates to accomodate the market. The beauty of
the Web Stores program is your Web Store is completely in sync with any
changes UjENA makes.
- What are the prices of most UjENA products? Items
range from $46.00 to $189.00. The average price of a swimsuit is
$59.00. Our best selling suit is $89.00.
- Technically speaking, what type website am I
receiving? You are receiving a dynamic, database driven web
site and license to use all UjENA photos to sell product.
- Where will be site be hosted? Your site will be
hosted on one of our servers which are located in Virginia, Texas, and
- Is my website secure? Yes.
- Can I add the UjENA product database to an existing
site? Many of our dealers integrate our data feed into their
web sites. We offer this service at an additional fee.
- Can I add non-UjENA products to my UjENA webstore?
Not at this time.
- Do you offer technical support? Yes.
- What if I cannot access my web site? If your site
is unavailable, we know about it and are working to restore service.
The Internet has been reasonably reliable in recent years and we employ
the use of quality technologies and services to achieve consistant
uptime. However, scheduled maintenance, acts of God, disruptions and
malfunctions in the Internet backbone, problems with your own ISP, and
other unforseen issues may prevent you from accessing your site.
- What does my web site come with? A template,
shopping cart, and product catalog.
- How are orders placed? Your customer places the
order in your checkout system. The order is automatically fed into our
integrated order and manufacturing system.
- What happens when UjENA removes product or adds new
product? Your site will automatically update to match our
- What is my wholesale cost on the products? If you
subscribe to the 30% affiliate program, you receive a 30 percent
commission of the retail price exclusive of shipping and taxes.
Commissions are paid monthly on charged and completed orders only. If
you subscribe to the 50% drop ship program then you pay 50% of our
published retail price.
- What is the suggested retail price? The suggested
retail prices are listed on the Ujena.com website. Typical markup is
- How much does shipping cost? This will depend on
what shipping option your customer chooses. Shipping on orders up to
$500 is as follows. Regular Shipping is $12 and can take between 1-10
business days for delivery. Express Shipping is $21 and guarantees
delivery within 3-4 business days. Overnight Shipping is $29. Saturday
Delivery (special request) is $49.
- Do you ship internationally? Yes.
- How do returns, exchanges and refunds work? If you
subscribe to our 30% program then we handle all customer service. The
customer will contact UjENA directly and follow the Returns and
Exchanges instructions included with every order. If you subscribe to
the 50% drop ship program then you are responsible for returns. In the
case of a defective item we will promptly replace the item with the
- What other customer service does UjENA provide?
UjENA provides email, telephone and USPS mail support.
Click here for the UjENA Web Stores Program Description
Copyright 2017 UjENA Swimwear (800) 448-5362